Farm Podere Terreno of Grilli Giorgio
Radda in Chianti (Siena)
Tasting room hours
It is located in the heart of the Chianti Classico, easily reachable from Siena, Florence and Arezzo.
- Castello di Volpaia
- Close to the Podere Terreno farmhouse is the Volpaia Castle, an ancient fortified village built around the 10th century.
- Radda in Chianti
- It is a spectacular medieval village enclosed by mighty defensive walls, located on the top of the hill that divides the valleys of Arbia and Pesa.
- Castellina in Chianti
- On the road to Siena is Castellina in Chianti, whose origins are very ancient, as evidenced by the Etruscan tombs of Montecalvario.
- Gaiole in Chianti
- Not far from Radda is the village of Gaiole in Chianti, whose origins date back to the Middle Ages.
- Greve in Chianti
- Our journey can only start from Greve in Chianti, considered the gateway to Chianti.
- Panzano in Chianti
- A few kilometers from Greve is Panzano, a populous town in the Chianti region.